Council President - Denton Burnell
- Denton represents Ward 3 was elected in 2011 and re-elected in 2015.
- Elected Council President January 2016
- He serves on the Finance & Administration and Public Works Committees.
- Denton is a software engineer and he and his wife Mary have two children.
Council Vice-President - Mary Fuller
- Mary represents Ward 1, was first elected in 2009 and was re-elected in 2013.
- Mary was elected Council Vice President in January 2016
- She is the Chair of the Parks & Recreation Committees, serves on the Public Safety and Appointments Committees and is President of the Lansdale Public Library Board of Directors.
- Mary is a fourth generation Lansdale native and she and her husband Allen have two children.
- Mary is a Committee Person for Election District 1-2 (Penndale Middle School)
Councilman - Steve Malagari
- Steve represents Ward 1 and was elected in 2011 and re-elected in 2015.
- He is Chair of the Public Works Committee and serves on the Finance & Administration, Economic Development and Library Committees.
- Steve also represents Council on the Planning Commission.
- Steve is a Lansdale native, graduated North Penn High School and is married to Rachel.
- Steve is a Committee Person for Election District 1-2 (Penndale Middle School) and serves as Vice-Chair of the Lansdale Democratic Committee
Councilman - Rich DiGregorio
- Rich represents Ward 2, was first elected in 2007 and was re-elected in 2011 & 2015.
- He is Chairman of the Electric Committee and serves on the Code Enforcement, Library and Appointments Committees.
- He is also the Treasurer of the Lansdale Public Library.
- Rich grew up in Chester Township and West Chester, graduated from St. James Catholic High School for Boys and has an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Delaware County Community College.
- Rich works for IBEW Local 654 as an electrician.
- Rich and his wife Kris have two children.
- Rich is a Committee Person for Election District 2-3 (Knapp School)
Councilman - Jack Hansen
- Jack represents Ward 2, was first elected in 2007 and was re-elected in 2011 & 2015.
- He serves on the Public Safety and Code Enforcement Committees.
- Jack grew up in Fort Washington, graduated from Upper Dublin High School and served in the United States Navy during the Vietnam War.
- Jack and his wife Jackie have 2 children and 2 grandchildren.
- Jack is a member of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 830 and retired after 27 years service from Mirabile Beverage Company where he was a Truck Driver and Union Shop Steward. He currently works as a Sales Associate for Home Depot.
- Jack has been a member of the Lansdale Democratic Committee since 1988 and currently serves as the Committee Chair.
- He is also a member of the North Penn Area Democrats Executive Committee and the Montgomery County Democrats Executive Committee.
Councilman Leon Angelichio
- Leon represents Ward 3 and was elected in 2013.
- He is Chair of the Code Enforcement Committee and serves on the Electric Committee.
- Leon is an HVAC technician.
- He and his wife Deborah have two children.
- Leon is a Committee Person for Election District 3-2 (Trinity Lutheran Church).
Councilwoman Carrie Hawkins-Charlton
- Carrie represents Ward 3 and won a Special Election in 2015 to fill out a term where the previously elected Councilwoman resigned.
- She serves on the Electric, Parks & Recreation and Economic Development Committees.
- Carrie is a third generation Lansdale native and a graduate of North Penn High School.
- She is a Graphics Design professional and is self-employed.
- Carrie and husband Tom have one child.
- Carrie serves as Treasurer of the Lansdale Democratic Committee